Full LED is the technology of 21st century so why don't have also full LED turn signal lights?
X-offroad present brand new full LED turn signal lamps.
Replace your factory bulb turn signal lamps with a high performance LED light!
Smoked cover glass.
LED lights up much faster than incandescent light bulbs (more than 0.5 second faster) to make driving much saver.
Easy installation Plug & Play.
Only for US version of fender flares, for EU version needs to be modified.
Sold as pair.
This item does not come with European homologation
In case of EU version of fender flares you can install our LED lights but you have to modify them.
Modification of lights leads to loosing possibility of goods return and may to loosing of warranty.
Pictures of the product are taken on European Jeep after the modification.
1) take off all pins from black plastic body so surface is flat
2) put the light to the proper position so fender flare can cover the black plastic housing and only body of LED light goes out.
3) mark position of hole in fender flare plastic support and on the light black plastic housing
4) to the fender flare plastic support (not to the fender!) drill a hole where you marked it in step before
5) to the black plastic body of light drill the hole where you marked it in step before
6) use self-tapping screw or screw and nut to hold the light to the support of fender flare
Yeah, may it looks strange, but there is nothing bad behind! X-Offroad is new startup project sourced in Spain. Our main markets were EURO countries like Spain, France, Germany, Austria. Recently we have decided offer our line also in other countries, unfortunately our accounting is not yet ready to accept foreign currencies 😢
Cash On Delivery not supported 😢
Shipping from Spain is very expensive and we cannot now take the risk of undelivered parcels as shipping company charges even for undelivered parcels.
Do not have EURO payment card?
It does not matter! You can use your regular payment card and payment gate automatically takes care about everything.
Still not sure?
Maybe our reviews on Trustpilot from hundreds of happy customers all around the Europe change your opinion 🙂